Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Answers to Alberta Student Questions Grade 11

1. I didn't have a very good school at all in grade seven so, for grade eight and nine, I went into a home schooling program where I was half time public school and half time home schooled. I was in a classroom where there were three grades and one teacher.
I go to a very good high school and, although grade 10 was a little tough for me to handle I have gotten better grades in grade 11 as I switched down to an easier stream in my classes.

2. I have always been good at school and have enjoyed it. But have not always been good at organization until my earlier middle school years.

3. I have a twin sister, so, in my grade 2 class we were in different classes and, we switched classes as an April fools joke. it lasted the whole first period before the ringing of the first bell. Then the teachers found out.

4.We in these school get July and August off as summer break and you can choose to go to a religious school or public school, online schooling and or home schooling.

5. some things Canadian students find important are fitting in by wearing fashionable clothes, our electronics which include cell phones, i-pods, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slide

Click to See Posts in This Page

Click to See Older Posts in This Page
Click to See All Posts in This Page